Great getaways are born from great accommodations, and when it comes to finding the best Bed and Breakfast in Georgia, you’d be hard-pressed to find anything that matches the Pleasanton Courtyard Bed and Breakfast. Our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia is located in the south metro Atlanta area in Fayette county, just minutes away from some of the top metro Atlanta movie studios and a short drive from all of the exciting restaurants and attractions in downtown Atlanta.
Though we’re close to some of the most exciting things to do in Atlanta, you’ll feel like you’re an entire world away. Our intimate Bed and Breakfast in Georgia is perfect for romantic getaways, solo business travelers, and girlfriends looking to relax and unwind. You’ll find accommodations steeped in luxury, an expansive property to explore, and plenty of high-end amenities and welcoming hospitality to round out your stay.
Whatever you’re looking for in a getaway, we’re confident you’ll find it at our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia. Book your room today!
The Best Bed and Breakfast in Georgia
The Pleasanton Courtyard is a metro Atlanta retreat like no other. You’ll see why many consider us the best Bed and Breakfast in Georgia from the moment you first arrive. Though our Inn is an 8,000 square-foot home, you’ll find only four guest rooms here – which means you’ll truly feel like you have the place to yourself for most of your getaway.
Surrounding the luxe guest rooms is our nearly 20-acre lush, wooded grounds, including a picturesque and fully-stocked pond for your enjoyment. Our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia is just 15 minutes from the Hartsfield Atlanta Airport and just a few miles off I-85. We’re on a quiet, rural road to limit noise and distraction, leaving you feeling relaxed and at peace in a way that’s hard to find at home.
Each of our four guest rooms is uniquely decorated, allowing you to choose what speaks to you most. No matter what you choose, you’ll find appointments like luxury linens, plush towels, TVs, free WiFi, robes, yoga mats, a hairdryer, etc. This is just the beginning when it comes to our amenities, though. Our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia also offers an incredible saltwater pool to relax around and in, a beautiful wrap-around porch, a great room for reading, a den for relaxing and watching TV, an exercise room, and a theater room for movies.
A signature part of the stay at our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia is, of course, breakfast. Each morning of your visit, we’ll treat you to a delicious, two-course breakfast. The menu features a rotating selection of hot entrees derived from our California-southern style of recipes. The first course will include fresh fruit or pastries followed by one of our breakfast favorites, such as our signature “Corn Meal Waffle.” We are happy to accommodate special dietary needs if noted at the time of reservations.
There’s truly no comparison between our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Georgia and modern hotels. So if you’re seeking a unique and relaxing getaway, look no further than the Pleasanton Courtyard Bed and Breakfast.
Things to do in Atlanta This Summer
Many of our guests stay at our comfortable Bed and Breakfast in Georgia to have some romantic time away with their special someone, while others are in town on business and looking for a welcoming place to stay. Still, others choose to visit and experience the exciting city of Atlanta, which is just a short drive away. Whatever it is you come for, there are plenty of things to do in Atlanta to keep you as busy as you want to be.
Our location truly can’t be beaten. We’re just 15 minutes from the Hartsfield Atlanta Airport and around 30 minutes from the top things to do in Atlanta. Whether you’re here to tour (or work with) movie studios, are attending a concert or conference at one of the local venues, or are interested in exploring Atlanta’s top restaurants, museums, and other attractions, you’ll find there’s nowhere better to use as your home base. Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in Atlanta, all near our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia.
- Visit the Georgia Aquarium, where you can do things like interact with Beluga Whales or face your fears interacting with sharks and rays.
- Take Walking Dead Studio Tours at Riverwood Studios while in town, or visit one of the other local Georgia movie studios. Top places include the Atlanta Metro Studios, Trilith Studios, Tyler Perry Studios, Blackhall Studios, and EUE Screen-Gem Studios.
- Visit the High Museum of Art, one of the leading art museums in the country.
- Visiting the World of Coca-Cola is one of the top things to do in Atlanta – and it offers a surprisingly exciting glimpse into one of America’s most iconic brands.
- Atlanta’s food scene is as diverse as it is delicious. Evenings out on the town visiting the top Atlanta restaurants promises to be an excellent way to spend some time during your getaway! If you’re looking for international cuisine, don’t miss your opportunity to dine along Buford Highway.
- Explore the revitalized Atlanta Beltline. It’s a historic 22-mile multi-use trail that circles downtown Atlanta. The entire thing isn’t yet finished, but once it is, it will serve as a vital connection point between 45 in-town neighborhoods, including 33 miles of multi-use trails and 2,000 acres of parks.
- One of the top things to do in Atlanta is to visit the extraordinary National Center for Civil and Human Rights. We also highly recommend you take the King Historic District Tour before or after seeing the center.
- Explore the vibrant Ponce City Market, which has a food hall, shops & living space.
- When you want a nature break in the city, visit the beautiful Piedmont Park, and while you’re there, stop at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Get your eyes on some of Atlanta’s most interesting history at the Atlanta History Center. It showcases a variety of Civil War art and artifacts, discusses Native American history of Georgia, and even has some pop-culture-adjacent topics like Folk Art to enjoy, not to mention some of Georgia’s most beautiful historic homes spread across the campus.
This barely scratches the surface of all the fun things to do in Atlanta, not to mention other surrounding areas near our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia. If you’re looking for an unforgettable getaway this summer, don’t miss your chance to stay at Georgia’s most magnificent Inn. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia today!