The restaurant scene in Atlanta is often overlooked, but in recent years more culinary enthusiasts are coming to discover the delicious array of cuisine here. Thankfully, that also includes a lovely selection of romantic restaurants in Atlanta and the South Metro area for celebrations, anniversaries, and date nights out on the town. Atlanta is a city that attracts people from all regions of the globe, which reflects in the vast selection of dining options—from soulful barbecue and traditional Southern fare to modern Italian and Asian classics—you’ll find it all in Atlanta and the nearby suburbs.
For those heading to Atlanta with culinary adventures in mind, you’ll be pleasantly surprised, especially when you stay at our premier Georgia Bed and Breakfast. Our beautiful two-course morning meal is the perfect way to start the day. Our tried and true recipes bring together Southern dishes with a California twist. Enjoy your fresh fruit or pastry first, and then tuck into our sweet and savory main course—served in our elegant dining room or private seating nooks if you prefer. You’ll be fulfilled, nourished, and ready to head out for the day’s adventures.
Romantic Restaurants in Atlanta for Date Night Out
There’s so much to explore in Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs—and especially great activities for dates with your special person. After you’ve spent the day at the High Museum of Art, touring the nearby movie studios, or the Atlanta Botanical Garden, you’ll be ready to spend a leisurely dinner just for two in the city or at one of the romantic restaurants in Atlanta suburbs like Fayetteville and Peach Tree.
Here are the top ten romantic restaurants in Atlanta for memorable meals:
- Southern Bell: From the mind of critically-acclaimed chef Joey Ward, this modern space is an eclectic mix of textiles, exploded brick, and blue neon lights. For an even more memorable experience, slip behind a bookcase into the private dining room serving fancy multi-course dining experiences known as Georgia Boy.
- Lazy Betty: Pick from a six to eight-course tasting menu with elevated ingredients and wine pairings. This is one of the most romantic restaurants in Atlanta for couples who enjoy taking their time and savoring each bite.
- Kevin Rathburn Steak: Widely recognized as one of the best steakhouses in Atlanta, this Inman Park staple offers candlelit dining, beautiful dry-aged cuts of beef, and decadent sides.
- Boccalupo: Head to this intimate dining room for classic Italian favorites, an extensive wine list, and creative craft cocktails.
- MF Sushi: For elaborate sushi rolls, beautiful sashimi, and a fantastic sake selection, this Japanese eatery is a favorite choice of romantic restaurants in Atlanta.
Other Romantic Restaurants near our South Metro Atlanta Bed and Breakfast:
- The BeiRut: This family-owned and operated restaurant serves some of the best Mediterranean flavors and traditional Lebanese dishes in the area. With elegant decor and white tablecloths, it’s definitely one of the most romantic restaurants in Atlanta for date night.
- The Studio Cafe at HB: If you’re looking for a romantic lunch spot, this cafe operated by Hanna Brothers offers themed and seasonal menus daily. Don’t miss out on the Friday & Saturday steak and crab fest!
- Frank’s at The Old Mill: For dinner with a view, this restaurant sits directly on Lake Bennet and serves up classic American fare, including fresh seafood dishes and hearty steak entrees.
- Barleygarden and Craft Bar: For a massive selection of craft ales (72 beers on draft!), innovative pub grub, and a lovely outdoor patio, this is a great nearby stop for a casual lunch or dinner.
- Due South Seafood Kitchen: Located in the nearby Peachtree City, this Southern eatery is airy and elegant, offering guests everything from big, hearty salads to upscale burgers and fish and chips.
One of the Best Places to Stay in Georgia
At our Georgia Bed and Breakfast, you’ll love that each of our four guest rooms is unique and artfully appointed for your stay. No matter which room you choose, you’ll find luxury linens, plush towels, TVs, free WiFi, robes, yoga mats, and much more. Due to the intimate scale of our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia, you’ll never encounter unwanted noise or deal with crowds. Our Inn is surrounded by 20 acres of lush wooded grounds, creating a complete sense of privacy and peace during your stay.
We encourage all of our guests to make our space their home away from home. Take advantage of our beautiful wrap-around porch, the Great Room for relaxing, our den for reading or watching TV, an exercise room, and a theater room for movies. Be sure to join us for breakfast each morning—a perfect time to allow us to help personalize your adventures out on the town. And we’re always happy to assist you with reservations at the romantic restaurants in Atlanta if needed.