While most people stay at our Atlanta Metro Bed and Breakfast to relax and renew, it’s nice knowing that all of the fantastic things to do in Atlanta are right here at your fingertips. There’s no shortage of fun waiting for you this summer, but one of our favorite things to do on a summer evening is dining out at the top rooftop restaurants in Atlanta.
There’s something special about dining al fresco at rooftop restaurants in Atlanta with great food and breathtaking views. While the city offers plenty of fast-paced fun, there’s nothing better than leaving the city and finding paradise – and that is exactly what’s waiting for you at our Georgia Bed and Breakfast.
The Pleasanton Courtyard Bed and Breakfast is located in Atlanta Metro South. We’re close enough to enjoy all of the best things to do in Atlanta but far enough away for you to fully sink into the luxurious nature of our retreat. Our 8,000-square-foot home offers just four guest rooms and plenty of common areas, including a pool. We’re also situated on 19 beautiful acres, offering guests plenty of space to spread out and indulge in the perfect getaway.
From dining out at the top rooftop restaurants in Atlanta to touring the top movie studios in Atlanta, we’d love nothing more than to host you this summer. Book your room at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast in Georgia today!
The Best Rooftop Restaurants in Atlanta This Summer
There’s no shortage of great rooftop restaurants in Atlanta, and that’s in part thanks to the months-long al-fresco dining season.
Here are a few of the best rooftop restaurants in Atlanta to enjoy this summer:
- Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft is exceptional for rooftop restaurants in Atlanta. It’s been voted one of the best Thai restaurants in the country, but it also offers an outstanding view of the Atlanta skyline.
- Hotel Clermont offers one of the most popular rooftop restaurants in Atlanta.
- 9 Mile Station sits on the top of the popular Ponce City Market, offering guests a spectacular view of the Atlanta city skyline. It’s also a fun place to enjoy some carnival games and a three-story slide at Skyline Park.
- Great Mexican food with a view awaits at Azotea. It’s a trendy spot to enjoy, and the delicious tacos and cocktails make it one of our favorite rooftop restaurants in Atlanta.
- If you’re looking for a place to grab small bites and great cocktails, head to Bar Peri. The view is phenomenal!
- For those hidden-gem vibes, head to Estrella, located on the rooftop of Bazati, a popular Atlanta restaurant. You’ll find an array of casual Mexican cuisine, with upbeat Latin music and a great view of the skyline setting the stage and fantastic, fresh-squeezed margaritas rounding out the experience.
- Don’t let the fact that it’s a brewery fool you. New Realm Brewing is one of the best rooftop restaurants in Atlanta. Don’t believe us? Take one bite of their Waygu Beef Burger, or perhaps grab a bowl of their Southern she-crab soup, and let them convince you otherwise.
- If you’re looking for deep-fried seafood baskets, hushpuppies, and lump crab cakes, don’t miss Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House, which overlooks the Oakland Cemetery. Atlanta may not be a top seafood destination, but this is one rooftop restaurant in Atlanta that will have you believing otherwise.
- Have you ever had a meatball flight? You can enjoy that and so much more – not to mention great views – at Grana, one of the newer rooftop restaurants in Atlanta.
- Arnette’s Chop Shop is a swanky steakhouse worth visiting even if you don’t head up to their second-story rooftop.
More Things to do in Atlanta This Summer
Ending your day at one of these fantastic rooftop restaurants in Atlanta is sure to be a highlight of your trip – but what about the rest of the time you’re here? We hope you get in plenty of relaxation at our Atlanta Bed and Breakfast, of course, but in the meantime, what about all the other things to do in Atlanta!
Atlanta is a fun and diverse city, and there’s an incredible range of great things to do in Atlanta. From digging into the city’s history to getting out on the water, here are just a few of our favorite things to do in Atlanta this summer – aside, of course, from dining at the top rooftop restaurants in Atlanta!
- One of the top things to do in Atlanta is to visit the extraordinary National Center for Civil and Human Rights. We also highly recommend you take the King Historic District Tour before or after seeing the center.
- Learn even more about this incredible city at the Atlanta History Center. It showcases a variety of Civil War art and artifacts, discusses Native American history of Georgia, and even has some pop-culture-adjacent topics like Folk Art to enjoy, not to mention some of Georgia’s most beautiful historic homes spread across the campus.
- One of our favorite things to do in Atlanta is to tour the various movie studios in Atlanta. Some of them are close to our Georgia Bed and Breakfast, too! Our favorites include the Walking Dead Studio Tours at Riverwood Studios, Atlanta Metro Studios, Trilith Studios, Tyler Perry Studios, Blackhall Studios, and EUE Screen-Gem Studios.
- Explore the revitalized Atlanta Beltline. It’s a historic 22-mile multi-use trail that circles downtown Atlanta. The entire thing isn’t yet finished, but once it is, it will serve as a vital connection point between 45 in-town neighborhoods, including 33 miles of multi-use trails and 2,000 acres of parks.
- Take a break from the heat at the High Museum of Art. It’s one of the leading art museums in the country. It features a wonderful range of contemporary art, national touring works, and a permanent collection of late 19th and early 20th-century French art.
- While you’re enjoying all of the top things to do in Atlanta this summer, don’t miss a stop in the vibrant Ponce City Market. The food hall is excellent for grabbing lunch and browsing the shops.
- When it gets too hot outside, and you need a break, head to Piedmont Park. While you’re there, stop at the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- When it gets too hot outside to do anything else, go tubing down the Chattahoochee river! It’s one of the best things to do in Atlanta in the summer!
- Hike up to the top of Stone Mountain and enjoy the incredible views from there – along with the slightly cooler weather.
- Summer is festival time in Atlanta, meaning plenty of live music is in town. Attending one of these summer concerts is one of the top things to do in Atlanta in the summer! Here’s an excellent guide for summer concerts this year.
This barely scratches the surface of all the fun things to do in Atlanta, not to mention other surrounding areas near our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia. If you’re looking for an unforgettable getaway this summer, don’t miss your chance to relax and renew with us. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast in Georgia today!